2016-02-07: 2.6.11 : A bit of polish. If you installed the beta on windows, just update, dont deinstall !
*[Edit] Try to cope better with decoding error
*[Edit] Fixed off-by-one keyframe cutting
*[WIN] Fixed uninstaller
*[All] Better general support for H265
*[All] Basic support for Opus
*[Demux]Extract keyframes from non supported video in mkv (vp9,h265,...)
*[UI] Cap refresh rate for large video or slow machines (set it in preferences)
*[Bug] Fix nv12 to yv12 mmx code
2015-12-24: 2.6.11Beta aka 2.6.910 : Christmas improvements
* [LIB] Updated ffmpeg to 2.7.2
* [DEMUX] Improved FLV demuxer
* [LIB] Updated libass
* [MUX] x264 : BluRay compatibility is now taken into account
* [AUDIO] Lame : Added 256 and 320 kbps bitrate
* [BUILD] Fixed RPM creation
* [SAVE] Fixed save as image when hardware acceleration is used
* [VIDEO Fixed Crash with x265 when dual pass mode is used
* [VIDEO] Ask if the encoder should reuse stat file if it exists
* [OSX] Fixed case sensitivity
* [LIB] Updated to SDL 2 (win32)
* [MUX] Support for nvEnc added (hw H264 encoder)
* [DEMUX] VapourSynth support through VapourSynthProxy
* [MUX] Convert to H264 AnnexB when saving as mpeg TS
* [AUDIO] Fixed audio corruption when multiple EAC3 streams where processed
* [VIDEO] Fixed xvid4 encoding bug with large width
* [VIDEO] Experimental OpenGL and filters updated (display should work fine, filters are crashing easily).
* [UI] Fixed last folder used for save/load
* [WIN] Windows 7 style progress bar (win32)
2015-06-11: 2.6.10 : Fixing some packaging issues
* Re-added translations
* Re-added avsproxy
* Fixed multi passes with x264 when file has non ascii chars
* Added experimental Qt5 build for mac
* Fixed a bug with filler frames (fraps)
2015-05-16: 2.6.9 :
* x265 support by KoolAidMan.
* Qt4 and Qt5 support .
* Compatibility with newer VAAPI.
* Updated ffmpeg libraries.
* Simple support for nvenc (linux).
* Better compatibility with Dash file, Flv.
* AvsProxy improvements (hinterwaeldler).
* Misc fixes (asjchult).
* Plenty of bugfixes and new bugs.
* Win32 and Win64 builds are now using winbuilds.org, Xp no longer supported.
2014-03-23: 2.6.8 : v2 binaries for win32/win64
One file was missing from the installer, blocking tinypy. The file has been added back to avidemux_2.6.8_winXX_v2.exe
No other changes.
2014-03-13: 2.6.8 : Fixes
* Image/export: Proper initialization of Qz for jpeg export
* UI : Add an override menu to force language
* tinypy : Add support for os.environ
* x264 : Improved settings (tobias)
* Win32 : Fix crash when having an audio problem
* Win32 : Re-add mp4v2 to installer files
* Audio/FAAC : Fix channel mapping when source is mono
* Audio/AMR : Re-enabled AMR
* Audio/lavc : Fixed encoding for codec not supporting planar (MP2)
* Audio : Fixed importing MP2 audio detected as MP3
* Editor : Fix deleting chunks of the video leading to seek errors
* Editor : Initial copy/paste support
* Editor/audio: Fix issue when source has more than 4 tracks
* Editor : Better detection of double fps input files
* TS/Demux : Brute force eac3 probe
* TS/Demux : Better initialization, avoid dropping audio
* MP4/Demux : Fix management of PCM audio
* Mkv/Demux : Proper re-indexing for mpeg2 in mkv
* Mp4v2/Mux : Add fast start mode back
* OpenSolaris : Some fixes by pfelecan
* Subtitles : Update libass + very simple srt2ssa converter
* OsX : Enables more optional codecs...
* avsfilte : Performance Improvements (fahr)
2013-12-10: 2.6.7 : OsX binaries
The first try was not working, here is v2.
Should work fine on mountain lion and maverick.
2013-12-08: 2.6.7 : More bugfixes
If you are running saucy/32 bits, dont forget the very small patch in the forum.
The MacOsX binary has been delayed a bit.
Translations are still outdated, it can use some help.
* [MKV] Fix seeking in h264
* [TS/H264] Split on NALU boundaries, it was off by one byte
* [TS/AAC] Add support for AAC/LC/SBR
* [MOV/MP4] Correct management of PCM/8Bits audio track
* [Images] Fixed import of bmp and jpg
* [Build] Support for newer cmake (ajschult)
* [Build] Better RPM generation (mit)
* [Auto/PSP] Fixed scripts (LJ)
2013-09-28: 2.6.6 : Bugfixes
Mostly bugfixes for windows
* Windows : Fixed MP4 muxer
* Windows : Patched x264 to use utf8, that should solve most of the bitrate too low errors
* All : Bumped x264 preset to v2 to make sure invalid Qp from older versions are not used any longer
* Mov : Fixed PCM/LPCM management
* Languages support for audio tracks
2013-08-29: 2.6.5 : Going back to school offer
Thanks to Gruntster who did make the win32/win64 version what they are today.
The usual terse changelog :
*libva hardware decoding
*xvba hardware decoding, ported from xbmc, experimental
*Re-enabled 64bits windows build using octave
*Only lock job database when adding a job
*Fixed the doubled fps bug on mpeg ts
*Fixed positive and negative audio shift having the same effect
*Windows : Better drag n drop support
*Added back save/load video filter set
*Fast, superfast and ultrafast x264 preset by bernd_b
*Support for 10bits h264 decoding
*Much improved speed for downmixing
*Plenty of bugs fixed
Updated translation files are really needed, so if you have the skills and the time, your inputs are very welcome.
|© 2001–2009 Mean <fixounet at free dot fr>|